free DIY recipe ebook
download your copy now
find your balance
A bit about Erin
Balance with Nature was created to deliver health and wellness advice and products, from someone who has a balanced, holistic approach to life. A blend of eastern and western health philosophies. The Yin and the Yang. The plant-based diet with the pizza diet.
Here’s the nitty gritty on me:
- My name is Erin Rimmer and I live on the Gold Coast.
- I am in my 3rd year of studying for my Bachelor in Naturopathy.
- I am a certified meditation teacher with 7 years experience.
- In my former-life, I was in the Beauty Industry, so skincare is my jam.
- I am a certified Life & Business Coach.
- I have my levels 1 & 2 in Usui Reiki.
- I am a single mumma to my beautiful daughter, (and fur-baby, Albert).
- My favourite pastimes include dining out at restaurants, drinking wine with good mates, and (badly) dancing in the living room.
When I finish my Naturopathy degree, my plan is to work alongside GP’s and medical specialists to offer patients the entire gamut of healthcare – the eastern and the western. The vaccinations, and the plant medicines. A place where doctors refer you to me, and I refer you to them – what a wonderful world that will be.
In the meantime, I pay my mortgage from offering kick-arse Virtual Assistant services to the health and wellness industry, and sell the best of the best low-tox products to help you be rid of unnecessary toxins in your home that also support your emotions, naturally. You can find all of this (and more) on this website.
You can suss out my simple and effective meditation technique on the Meditation for Mummas page. Or, shop low-tox goodies and Flower Essence galore through my online store.
Thank you for stopping by.
If you enjoy ridiculous memes, simple DIY videos, health tips, yummo food recipes and advice on how to meditate, go and give me a follow at:
Latest on the blog
The extended version. I was on holidays down near Coffs Harbour 38 days ago. It was a Sunday morning, and I’d had yet another terrible sleep after a night on the booze. I was lucky if I got 3 hours in. Waking at 1am, and finally falling back to sleep between 3-5am was...
I have two exciting things I wanted to share with you: 1. I have just released my meditation program, "Meditation for Mummas." 2. My Limited Edition Christmas Box is now on sale! Meditation for Mummas is finally here! I started meditating about 7 year ago,...
Yesterday I reached a goal in my little business, that I had been working towards for 16 months.